Tuesday, June 7, 2011

=unbelievable=~

today...
wana meet tiz little girl d...
at Pm...
but at last...
c bu dao...
=X...
round for so many round n round n round in d Pm...
still cant c her...
sudden feeling...
with haizz,disappointed,....
all come out...
but cant show out in front of my fren...
smile lurhhh...

bek to home...
open facebook...
thn...
''DING''....
oh my god==...
i oso scared dao....
cant believe that u will find me...
when chat with you....
i feel like i am dreaming=@=...
just like,
i am chatting with another person...
all attitude...
sudden change in a second...
when u tell me tat u had c my blog...
i sudden think tat...
u chg...
is cuz of tat blog...
or...
cuz of me??

tmr will be a lonely day for me....
i still cant thinking wat shud i do...
revision?
nice idea...
revision my add math n chemistry...:)
thx for d idea...
xiaomeimei...:)

Miracle?Dream?REAL?FAKE?
i nt so sure bout it..:)
let time prove it...:)

Xiaomeimei...
enjoy tmr...:)
If can,
buy sumthing to me lak...x))~
Blek!
hehe =]~



No comments:

Post a Comment