Monday, June 6, 2011

Find or not to Find?

tiz question,
although it is look like easy to answer,
but for me,
it is very tough question for me to answer it...

Find You,
n u chat wif me,
yes,
i am reli happy,
but,
we always end wif emotion...
cool emotion...
make me feel like...
i am a boring n annoying person...
Find you chat...
tat not means tat i kao-ing you...
is i as a fren caring you...
dunwan u alone n sad only....
if u dislike me,
u can just tell me....
=)

Not to Find you,
just now,
i reli wan to find u chat,
coz i very alone,
but,
after i think,
find u chat,
we always end with cool emotion,
jus like our frenship is gona broke,
i hate tat kind of feel~:X
But,
if din find u chat,
my heart will gt some kinda regret feeling...
scare you will think me is tat kinda of boy...
矛盾啊~=X~

my fren kip say,
if she reli think u as a fren or she like you,
she wont treat till u like tiz...
call me give up wif tiz relationship n frenship...
i just cant give up,
cuz i noe a frenship is hard to get,
we can meet each other is gud things~
my fren still say,
U RELI STUPID!!!
i think i am a stupid...:X

Can anybody just can tell me wat to do?
i reli nid to noe...=X

Anybody? =X


No comments:

Post a Comment