Monday, June 13, 2011

Today~

Lets Talk bout today~
today,wake up with a emo face...
my mum ask me,''Zai,wat happen to you?r u ok??''
''nothing happen mum...''answer wif a =)~
like normal...go to skul.....
Finally can meet back all my fren....
all couple couple....==''
c dao oso gzb==''~

Finally 放学了~
but still nid stay at skul..
coz celebrate a fren's bufday...
while waiting them go buy cake,
i choose to hang gai wif my best dude,QIANG~
He 1 words shoot me,
''YOU GO C UR .....E LAAAA,Follow me gt use ar?''
Pass By the class,
she is not in the class,
maybe she absent today?
When walk till the makmal,
she is walking upstair,
Oh My Mama~
i reli suprised....
when wana say hi,
I stopped...
i choose to be silent...
i no tat face to c her,
cz of ytd problem....
QIANG oso ask me,
wat happen dude?
''nothing..=)''
when think dao she sad but i cant do anything for her,
the feel of useless is coming agn in my heart again...
i reli din have tat brave to see her anymore....
stupid??Kinda...:)
my fren kip say,
think positive la...
nothing happen d la....
maybe for u all is an small case,
for me is an important case....
cuz she r important for me....


watching the handphone,
wana sms wif you,
but,
everytime you oso busy,
scare u think me is annoying,
BLA~
just close the handphone,
coz oso no people is goin to sms me...
Need You Now~
but,
You Wont Know~
Alone Day for me?
Everyday is alone day for me...
I will~
Fake a Smile,Life Goes On~


I hope you noe tat,
i am always with you...
no matter wat happen....
u r not alone....
Take care Girl..=)
Tats all~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment