Saturday, May 28, 2011

Why Why WHY?

i wondering...
wat u had tell me...
is true or ply...

Delete P**T...
no reply my sms...
end wif a no ending chat~
tat time i realize that...
i reli is a dumb~

hurt again...
by same people...
again...
i trying to think positive...
be positive...
but...
all u had done...
really make me duno wat to talk or say anymore~

Bed,thx~
cz u r d only one...
accompany when i cry...
yea...
i cry again...
wat a guy...
so big still cry...
when typing tiz blog,
i am crying,
but my windows media player ply ''SMILE'' tiz song...
shud i smile n forgot bout it?
forgot wat u cool at me,
forgot wat u say to me,
forgot everything?

I really like you~
i will do a dumb~
giv u ply till u get enough bah~

Cry n go to sleep~
dunwan to think anymore~
bye bah~=]~

No comments:

Post a Comment