Sunday, May 22, 2011

bad day~

today,can i say it as bad day?duno le...

Love,i oni realise that,love is shud be 2 ppl to 培养 it out,not just 1 ppl at thr培养,only they will be hapi n last longer~but me n you,all jus like me syok sendiri~i duno wat u r thinking,if dislike me thn jus leave me alone,if u like me thn can u show tat u like me?i duno wat shud i do,for me,u show out d feel is tat u like me,maybe its wrong thinking bah~sometimes hot,sometimes cold,i jus thinking,am i ur fren?i also hope tat,i would have tat brave to tell u tat i love you,but,i just scare tat,after i say out,u reject,thn maybe we 2 cant be fren anymore....i would like to be ur boyfren,but if rejected,no more fren can do rite?

Juz now,jus cry inside d bed,oso duno why suddenly felt tat wan to cry,maybe ur attitude is making me feel sad?although all ur coolness attitude act on me,i jus believe to myself,tat i shud'nt give up so easily,cz i noe tat i reli love you~~

520 tat day,00.00,we reli chat vry fun,i lik tat day so much...i slp wif a smile tat i nvr have,cz of u,u make me smile~~i miss tat day so much~but,tat day wont come agn,jus left with memory~~
when i nt happy,when i think of tat day d chatting,i will automatically smile.... =]

GOD~where is the love?难道我真的只能在爱情里做个临时演员,而不能拥有我想要的爱情吗?请你给我指引,好吗?pls teach me wat shud i do~

i need you~TT




1 comment: