Wednesday, August 5, 2009

am i stupid??

i write blog,jus wan say out my feel.jus tat...why my fren need to make funny with my blog?? is that funny??if i got any broken english,i at here say sorry to u all..cuz my english not so good,and my computer cannot type chinese words..so i jus can type english..if can,i oso wan type in chinese.so i will not give u all make my blog as a funny things..........

When that stupid guy say to me that he will print out my blog out to give all my friend see,and maybe give them laugh gua,i duno why he wan to do such that meaningless...i jus wan ask him,if u is me,what u feel?? when give them laugh at the things that u write with full feel ,how u feel?? do u care of my feel?? haiz.....tmr i jus like dun wan go to skul....but duno where can get MC...haiz,so i jus can go to skul lor...the hands is him de,i cant do anythings about it,so jus can give them laugh lor.........haiz

1 comment: