Thursday, July 23, 2009

i will never forget about hari koko

tat day,after selling mii group de xi mi lu,is jus me n she sitting on the chair ,,we all nothing to say and do anythings,so i try to call her out and tell her tat dun jus sit at there,go out and play a while,first i think she will reject,but no,she still go out wif me n see many things in the kantin,but... haiz

jus a while,she say she need to go back home jor,so wat can i do??jus can give her back lor..haha^^,but my heart say tat i cannot give her go,so when she going out ,in the perjalanan,i follow her and she dunno me is follow her,but at the gate,she had saw me,but no say words to me,so i jus can see her going back to home...haiz

Although tat time she no say even a words to me,but the time tat we spend together,i will remember forever...in my whole life...

3 comments:

  1. wah..i can feel u really lik tat gal wo..
    hehe..
    i try 2 tell ur feel 2 her la..
    maybe she will give u chance leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~ sure happy lar you~
    hehe
    will got another chance to go out with her again!
    haha

    ReplyDelete