Sunday, July 26, 2009

bad day(26/7/09)

sometimes,wat i do for u all jus lik a wrong things,help you,give u all play,say,scold or play me or watever,but i never say a word tat i dun like,or scold u all,but a people de ''xian du'' is got a limit,but i jus hope tat that day will no come until i very hate u all,pls dun make tat day become really,i jus dun wan tat,dun wan ,really dun wan....so dun test my de ''xian du''....

today,i think my sick is going to come and attack me again,jus like a bad day,jus become good and later had become bad again,see jor doctor oso still lik tiz,haiz,very is a bad day,bad until i du no wan say wat,jus can hope tat i dun have another problemor watever tat make me ''fan''...
haiz,very need to call JESUS go down to human world and help me solve all tiz problem...sometimes jus dun wan ''choi'' all tiz poblem,and let it become no more...bad day

1 comment:

  1. won't very bad lah..
    today is my 4 friend's birthday lerh
    dun thing toooooo negative

    ReplyDelete