Monday, March 7, 2011

THINGS TAT HAPPEN IN THIS 3 MONTH==

1st month,i had went to 5H,my form 5 class...that also means i need prepare SPM edi....so fast i need to prepare for SPM edi...=___=.......when enter d skul,i still d same,all my fren stil d same...jz like last year 4H...=].....i vry miss d form 4...=]

2nd month,GONG HEI FAT COI,ANGPAO MARI...X)...is time for chinese ppl to celebrate CNY...i cant wait for it to get angpao n meet my cousin...reli hapi n cant wait to c them nw...xD...bt,CNY holiday damn short,make me nt feel happy bout it....X(...however,at least i get angpao...xD

3rd month,i have went to d pingpong competition to count marks,wow...there so many pro's there,make me feel like wanna train n ply wif them....tat time is during exam,make me go thr oso nid bring things to there read...=___=....exam result,i had 2 subject failed,PM n AM...lengzai....=___=

jz tat till here...=]


No comments:

Post a Comment