Saturday, October 17, 2009

haiz,i jus hope that u all will not see my blog

today,maybe is i so 多管闲事 n make a ppl cry aready...i jus wan to care onli,not scold u...so i at here wan say sry....very sry...haiz

zz,sei hiap shang,is my doubleing de sister wan 3h ppl de msn mah,so i giv ur msn to her lor...how could u say she is my gf??zz,very zadao...LOL!!

today i had think many things,y i so 多管闲事?? am i wrong???doubleing family de member,am i do wrong??i jus wan to care this family,but i had make her cry,am i useless??haiz....i very duno wan say wat aready...haiz,no mood to play dota wif chun hong,chun hong,sry ar...i zhen de no mood...sry ar...i think i should shut my mouth from now on ,so that i will not make other ppl cry or angry at me...haiz

1 comment:

  1. sorry didi...our problem 连累dou u jor...
    i noe u juz 为我们着想..
    thx...
    n sorry....

    ReplyDelete